Student Progress Center
The Student Progress Center is an internet based platform for parents to find real time information on their child's grades, attendance, discipline, and transcripts. Please follow the directions below to register.
1. Click here to go to the Student Progress Center Login/Registration page. If you are already registered, use your user and password to login.
2. To register, click on “Register New User”. Under “Relationship”, choose your relationship to the student. Enter your last name and the last 5 digits of the student’s SSN in the Parent Security Number (PSN) field. List your email address in the email field and then click “Continue”.
Note: Make sure you are using your child’s first name, last name, zip code, and the last 5 digits of their SSN. The information you use must match the information in the school’s computer system. If you continue to have issues, please contact the school office to verify your information.
3. Create and record your preferred login and password. Select and provide answers to two challenge questions. Click “SUBMIT”.
4. Try your login and password. Click on your child’s picture to see links to current information on grades, attendance, discipline, and transcripts.
5. To add additional children, click the “Link Students” button and provide additional child’s First Name, Last Name, SSN, and Date of Birth.